Crackers with red beets ricotta
: 10 min
: 10 min
These crackers are perfect for breakfast but can also be used as an appetizer. The earthy taste of the red beets combine very well with the creamy ricotta. For this recipe I kept the seasoning very simple to let the ingredients speak for themselves. With the amounts of this recipe, you have enough for 3 to 4 crackers.
- 1 red beet (medium - preboiled)
- 2 tablespoons of yoghurt
- Ricotta (125g)
- Step 1 Blend the red beets in a blender or food processor with the yoghurt and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 2 Mix the ricotta with a fork in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 Transfer the ricotta into a piping bag.
- Step 4 Finely chop the chives.
- Step 5 Smear the red beets mixture on top of the crackers, pipe a few dots of ricotta on top and garnish with the chives.