- 2 corn cobs
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion
- Vegetable stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp cumin
- White pepper
- Spring onion
- Step 1 Place the corn cobs vertically on a cutting board and cut the corn from the cobs. Chop the corn cobs into 2 to 3 pieces.
- Step 2 Dice the onion and garlic.
- Step 3 Sauté the onion and garlic in a pressure cooker with a little butter untill translucent.
- Step 4 Add the corn (leave a little to garnish) and the cobs to the pressure cooker, together with the bay leaf and top up with the vegetable stock.Bring to a boil, close the pressure cooker and cook at a high temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 5 Turn off the heat, let the steam out of the pan, then scoop out the cobs and bay leaf.
- Step 6 Mix in a blender or a hand blender until very fine.
- Step 7 Season with cumin, pepper and salt.
- Step 8 Garnish with the remaining corn and some shredded spring onions.