: 5 min
: 15 min
- 1 broccoli
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Step 1 Bring a cooking pot with slightly salted water to a boil. Make sure that the cooking pot is not to small so that the temperature of the water does not decrease too much when adding the broccoli.
- Step 2 Cut the crown of the broccoli into medium sized parts. Cut the stem in smaller parts so that the cooking time is the same for both.
- Step 3 Add the broccoli to the boiling water and cover with a lid.
- Step 4 Cook until you can pierce through the pieces with a knife (approximately 5-6 minutes). It is not the intention to cook the broccoli until it is mushy.
- Step 5 Add the broccoli together with 600-700 ml of the cooking liquid to a blender and blend smooth.
- Step 6 Season with salt and pepper and finish the plates with a bit of olive oil.