Grilled peach salad
- 1 peach
- 1 tomato
- Feta cheese
- Olive oil
- Step 1 Pre-heat the grill pan.
- Step 2 Cut the peach into slices.
- Step 3 Grill the peach with a little oil in a grill pan until there are grill marks and season with pepper and salt.
- Step 4 Break a little bread into pieces and toast in the grill pan.
- Step 5 Cut the tomato into pieces.
- Step 6 Cut the radish into thin slices.
- Step 7 Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with a pinch of thyme, pepper and salt.
- Step 8 Place the peach, tomato, bread, feta and radish on the plate. Finish with the vinaigrette, salt and pepper and some dill tops.