Avocado sandwich with goat cheese and sunny side up egg
Sandwiches with avocado are and always will be delicious. Something about that creamy texture of avocado is irresistable. For this sandwich I go a step further by adding soft goat cheese and a sunny side up egg. The moment that you cut open that perfectly cooked, runny yolk... heavenly!!
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 tomato (medium)
- Soft goat cheese
- 1 sandwich
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- Step 1 Cut the avocado in two, take out the seed and spoon out the flesh.
- Step 2 Mash the avocado in a bowl with a fork and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 Deseed the tomato and cut in fine cubes.
- Step 4 Preheat an anti stick pan on a medium heat.
- Step 5 Drizzle some olive oil in the pan and crack open the egg in the pan.
- Step 6 Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 7 Bake for a few minutes until the egg white is set but the yolk is still runny.
- Step 8 Take off the heat.
- Step 9 Cut the sandwich through the middle.
- Step 10 Smear the avocado on the sandwich and put the tomatoes on top.
- Step 11 Crumble a little of the soft goat cheese on top.
- Step 12 Carefully place the egg on the sandwich and serve!